Most artists seem to be putting on the good work of releasing new hit songs for their fans to enjoy. Here are the new May 2022 hit songs you should listen to.
1. Harmonize - Dunia - The Tanzanian artist sings about the ways of the world that most people blame the devil for the bad things that happen in their lives. He also goes on to sing about how he wonders what happens after someone is dead because their life just end like that.
2. Khaligraph Jones ft Adasa - Maombi Ya Mama - This is one of the songs in the Kenyan hip hop artist's new Album Invisible Currency. This song is about the struggle and challenges that a mother goes through just to see her children make it. Khaligraph Jones goes on to narrate how the prayers of his mother have helped push him through his music journey.
3. Jux - Simuachi - The song is about a guy who decide to stay by the woman he loves despite the bad things people say about her.
4. Da Baby ft MoneyBagge Yo - Wig
5. Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5
6. Diamond Platnumz ft Adenkunle - Sona
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More