Netflix has already managed to pull a library for your must watch list in 2021 from TV shows ( series) and films. It's everything you need to keep you on screen from comedy, thriller, drama, romantic, science fiction, superhero and horror. If you are wondering where to start, jump onto this list for the fresh films.
Pieces of a Woman official poster
2. Outside The Wire: Anthony Mackie produced this American science fiction film, where he stars as the android officer working with a drone pilot to stop a global catastrophe set in 2036. It runs for 115 minutes and was released on 15January.
Anthony Mackie and Idris on poster outside The Wire
3. The White Tiger: Starring famous Indian actor, Priyanka Chopra, is this film adapted from a novel by Aravind Adiga. It was released on 22nd January and has a running time of 125 minutes.
4. Finding Ohana: This American family adventure film is great for a family movie night. The film was released on 29th January and runs for 123 minutes. It follows two Brooklyn siblings who discovers Hawaiian heritage on a trip to Oahu.
5. The Dig: It's a British drama film for all history lovers. The 112 minutes long film was released on 15th January and honors a excavator Basil Brown. It's adapted for screenplay from a novel of the same name.
6. Malcom and Marie: The film was created entirely in secrecy during the 2020 lockdown. It's an American drama film in Black and white running for 106 minutes, released 5th February. It follows Malcom and Marie a couple whose relationship is tested when truth about them surfaces.
7. Moxie: It's stylized as MOXiE! and truly getting famous now. Released on 3rd March, the comedic drama film sets a tone for unequal treatment for girls in school, from a 'zine called Moxie. It's adapted from a novel of the same name.
8. Yes Day: This is yet another r family film, running for 86 minutes and was released on March 12. Based on a novel of the same name, the comedy drama film focuses on a day where kids are allowed to make rules and parents can't say no.
Alison, Carlos and their kids in 'Yes Day' poster
9. A week Away: it's an American Christian musical film. The teen drama film follows two teens in summer camp who fell in love. It premiered on 26th March and runs for 97 minutes.
10. Concrete Cowboy: From Toronto's film festival in September 2020, is a western drama film about a 15 year old boy sent to Philadelphia to live with his father and is figuring out about horse riding culture. It's based on novel' Ghetto cowboy'
11. To all the Boys: You've probably add of this film or watched it. It is a trilogy of films based on three nvle any Jenny Han. It follows a girl, Lara Jean whose life turned down when all her letters are mailed to her secrect crush(es) without her knowledge. The three movies a re tilted; To all boys I've loved before, Always and forever, and Ps I still love you.
Content created and supplied by: Taby_Prince (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More