Every week music artists do their best to release new hit songs for their fans to enjoy. These are the new April 2021 Hit songs released this week you should check out.
1. Harmonize ft Awilo Longomba & H baba - The song was released less than one day ago.
2. Bahati ft Mejja - Dear (Ex Remix) - Bahati did a remix of his song dear ex featuring the lengendary Genge singer Mejja. In the song Mejja tells his ex lover how he misses everything they use to do, the family and the good life they had.
3. Masterpiece King x Otile Brown - Humble - The song by the Kenyan gospel singer featuring RnB singer Otile Brown tells us to be humble and always pray to God for him to bless us.
4. Octopizzo ft Owino Kitoto - Plus One
5. Tanasha Dona ft Bad Boy Timz - Complicationship - This new love song talks about the complications faced by those in a relationship.
6. Timmy Tdat ft Petra - Boss
7. Stivo Simple Boy - Mapenzi ya Pesa
8. Olakira ft Zuchu - Sere
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More