Life is an Odyssey full of challenges, and only the brave and courageous emerge victorious. And as you know, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Every good thing you see around you, went through a rigorous painstaking process. And you don't have to throw in the towel, when things get tough and unbearable.
Below is a list of some female celebrities, that hanged on to become a shining example, and a paragon of success.
1. Victoria Rubadiri. The Tv girl is a perfect example, that fortune only favours the brave. Over the years, I have come to understand that success doesn't come upon people, who vacillate between two opinions. If you want to succeeded in life, then you better be a go getter.
2. Linet Munyalo AKA size 8. The song bird came a very long way, to be where she is today. From the days of kutawaka Moto, to kupiga Shetani Mateke. She had to endure all manner of ridicule, to rise to stardom.
3. Judith Nyambura AKA Avril. The beautiful songstress has really come a long way. She is one of the few big name, female celebrities in the Country. And her name is a household name, and this has been prove by the big colabo's she's had.
4.Stella Mwangi AKA STL. The kenyan Norwegian singer and songwriter, has proved that the same sun that melts the wax, also hardens the clay. Therefore the choice is yours, whether to be wax or clay. And your choices determine, your destiny.
5. Verah Sidika Mung'asia. The cotroversial socialite, has proved that good wine needs no bush. You have to wait for your time, to mature to success. Don't let anybody put you down, the power is in your hands.
6. Janet Mbugua. The famous Tv news anchor, is a role model to many young girls. Beside Tv, she is also an Author and an Entrepreneur. She also has a charity foundation that, helps needy and cleaver girls to excel in life.
7. Risper faith. Even a broken clock, is right twice a day. Don't allow your present address, to hamper your glorious destination.
8. Corazon Kwamboka. The curvaceous beauty goddess, has reached the pinnacle of success through hardworking. And her obdurate zeal for success, is what pushed her to where she is today.
From today don't allow anybody to discourage you, you are the next Big thing. And the world is waiting for you, very soon they will be reading your books or even listen to your songs.
Keep on keeping on, as I earlier said, Rome wasn't built in a day. So continue pursuing your dreams, because every dream is valid.
Content created and supplied by: Greatsoniaoscar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More