Jimmy Wanjigi the flamboyant business man came into the limelight in 2013 when he supported the UHURUTO bid for presidency. Born into a political family himself , his late father Maina Wanjigi serves as a cabinet minister in the Moi regime.
He's held as a quintessential billionaire who doubles as a politician when it suits him. Before the fame Wanjigi worked at Kwacha group of companies a family business and has over the years managed to make himself millions of money and acquired various properties.
Highlighted below is a list of businesses and property affiliated to Mr. Jimmy Wanjigi :-
1. Eurocopter - the French Eurocopter EC was purchased through his company TYL limited at the cost of 1.6 billion shillings and is registered 5Y - JYJ
2. 2017 Rolls Royce phantom coupe - the luxury automotive very comonly associated with Hollywood celebrities costs over 40 million shillings. One of his high end beasts.
3. Muthaiga Mansion - it features a large parking lot with atleast 5 high end cars, helipad , basketball court among others .it's design inbues power and wealth.
4. Kwacha group of companies - run by the family, the company runs real estate investments and owns share some in ABSA Bank, Total Kenya , Kenya airways, E.A cables and carbicid investments.
5. Caramel restaurant and lounge- it's a high end prestigious restaurant in Nairobi.
6. TYL limited - which is said to transact money on behalf of companies.
Content created and supplied by: Sportyboss.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More