Popular radio presenter, Kamene Goro has advised girls not to send intimate photos nor photos to anyone. Kamene notch of advice comes a moment when Georgina Njenga's leaked video went viral.
Kamene said in a morning Kiss 100 presentation, "I saw a story and it really stressed me. Protect yourself by ensuring you don't record anything. Don't take pictures and don't send them to anyone, whether you love them or trust them. Don't do it. People are so evil."
Here are six well analysed reasons why you should not share nudes with anyone.
1. It is not safe. Sharing intimate photos can put you at risk of being blackmailed, shamed, or publicly humiliated.
2. It can be illegal. Depending on the age of the person in the photo, sharing intimate photos of someone without their permission can be considered a crime.
3. It can be difficult to take back. Once a photo is shared, it is impossible to control who has access to it. It can easily be shared and spread without your permission or knowledge.
4. It can damage your reputation. People can form their own opinions about you based on the intimate photos you share, and these opinions can be hard to shake.
5. It can be damaging to your relationships. Sharing intimate photos with someone can create a false sense of intimacy or trust and can make it hard for you to develop real relationships with people.
6. It can be used against you. Even if the person you share intimate photos with has good intentions, the photos can still be used against you.
Content created and supplied by: Sodiumbicarbonate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More