These are some new movies released this week you should check out.
1. The Underground Railroad Season 1 - This series is an adaptation of the acclaimed colson Whitehead novel of the same tittle. It chronicles young Cora's journey as she makes a desparate bid for freedom in the antebellum South. After escaping her Georgia plantation for the rumoured underground Railroad, Cora discover no mere metaphor but an actual railroad full of engeneers, conductors and a secret network of tracks and tunnels beneath the Southerb soil.
2. Haunted Season 3 - Real people share true stories of terrifying haunting and unexplained phenomena via emotional accounts and chilling re-enactments.
3. Halston Season 1 - His name built an empire. His style defined an era. American fashion designer Halston skyrockets to fame before his life starts to spin out of control.
4. Fall River Season 1 - This film chronicles a satanic cult that Police alleged was practicing human sacrifice. Cult leader Carl Drew was captured and sent to prison for life without parole, but 20 year later incinsistent evidence continued haunting the lead investigator throwing the entire case into question. With new witness and evidence on hand, the shoking story of a town caught in the frenzy of "Satanic panic" will unfold.
5. Run The World Season 1 - This is a story of a group of 4 black vibrant,fiercely loyal best friends who work, live and play in Harlem as they strive for world domination at its core. It's an unapilogetically female show about friendship and not only surviving but thrivung together.
6. The Salisbury Poisonings Season 1
7. The Alienist Season 2
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More