Esther Akoth, commonly known as Akothee, is a singer and a businesswoman who is famous for her wonderful afro-beat songs which are usually accompanied by sultry dance moves that only the fit can pull off. Akothee is one of the wealthiest celebrities in Kenya, and this is evidenced by her numerous expensive cars, the big homes she owns, and her numerous businesses, the most prominent one being Akothee Safaris- a tours and travel company.
Akothee is so proud of her mother. She has posted in her Instagram account her picture together with her mum and she says that her mother has never missed any of her events even when her mother knows she is a disgrace at times. She is urging her mum to find a place in her heart to accommodate her even with her faults. She continued by saying that at least she makes her 80% proud and that they should leave the remaining 20% to God.
Content created and supplied by: essyemmy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More