Celebrities who died from drug overdose. [Courtesy]
Michael, known as the pop king, died in his mansion while lying in his bed. His doctor tried to revive him, but his attempts were useless. The singer died from the mixture of medications in his body, the anesthetic propofol and anxiolytic lorazepam being the most important medication. He was considered one of the 20th century's most important cultural characters. His doctor was later found guilty of unintentional killing and sentenced to 4 years in jail. At the time of his death, the pop icon had just announced an international tour.
In July 2011, in her London apartment the singer/songwriter was found dead. She died of alcohol poisoning accidentally. Amy was considered to be the first British woman to win 5 Grammy prizes for her profound expressive contralto vocals. The renowned Grammy Award-winning album Back to Black gave her the spirit.
In a hotel room in Beverly Hills Hilton just before the Grammy Awards in 2012 the songbird was found dead in a bath. With the body in the water, the singer was found unconscious. Whitney was drowning because of her death, but her system later found that cocaine was used by the singer soon before death. The song was drunk later. Whitney was just 49. He was only 49.
The renowned actress died in her home in Brentwood in August 1962. The distressed beauty which in the 1950s became a popular sex symbol overdosed in calming things and turned them into suicides. There have never been circumstances surrounding her death, with some claiming she hadn't committed suicide. At the time of her death, Marilyn was only 36.
A deadly combination of heroin and alcohol killed the Canadian actor at the age of 31. Dead was found in his room at the Vancouver hotel at Fairmont Pacific Rim. After starring in the musical Glee, Corey rose to his stardom as a high school jock with a love of music. He had been dating castmate Lea Michele at the time of his death.
In the twentieth century, Elvis died at the age of 42, known as the "King of Rock and Rol.' His girlfriend Ginger Alden, in his house, noticed that I can't help, but fell in love with the singer, and later said he had died in the hospital. His death was caused by an overdose of prescription medicines including codeine, valium and morphine.
In February 2010, Alexander McQueen, a fashion designer, died of suicide after a drink and the use of cocaine and prescription medicines. After his mother's death, Alexander fought against depression, which caused him to spiral out through many medications. The 40-year-old designer was popular for his famous customers, among them Nicki Minaj.
In April 1994 at his home in Seattle, the Rock star died from suicide. The electrician who had installed a surveillance system at home found his body three days after his death. A note of suicide with heroin and diazepam was found in the vicinity. He was the main rock band Nirvana songwriter and frontman.
Content created and supplied by: Brenda254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More