Its another week once more that music artists across the world have released some new songs for their fans to listen to. These are the new local and international songs released this week you should check out.
1. Mbosso - Kiss Me - The song released today explains that love is created for two people who were meant for each other. This song is number 2 tract in The Tanzanian artist's album known as Defination of Love.
2. Mr. Eazi - E Be Mad - Nigerian singer explains to his lover that he will always want her by her side all night. He goes ahead to tell her that she should tell her mother that he is willing to pay her bride price.
3. Rayvanny ft Innoss'B - Kelebe Tanzanian artist features Innoss'B in his new afro pop song. The song is number 4 in Rayvanny's album Sound From Africa.
4. H.E.R ft Chris Brown - Come Through This song talks about that moment when you are alone and free at home hence you invite your lover to come through.
5. Madini Classic - Nitalewa - This Song is about the challenges of love like heartbreaks and loneliness that one goes through after a break up.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More