On March 13, the detectives revealed five gaps in the mysterious death of Jeff Mwathi, who died last month.
1. According to reports, the authorities wanted to determine Mwathi and DJ Fatxo's friendship and how long they had known one another.
2. Detectives also tried to learn the deceased's relationship to the two persons he was apprehended with just before his death.
3. The two men's reactions after learning of Mwathi's death and any potential involvement will also be investigated by the authorities.
4. Detectives, on the other side, are trying to figure out why DJ Fatxo took Mwathi to a nightclub and then to his house if their meeting was only to discuss Mwathi accepting a job an interior decorator.
5. In conclusion, the authorities are trying to determine Mwathi's mental state before he passed away.
Detectives from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) promised the public during the start of the investigations that no information would be withheld from them.
Content created and supplied by: _mochache_ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More