Massawe Japanni is a gifted Kenyan Swahili radio personality. She stands out as an outspoken and drama-free radio host and moderator who currently works as a radio presenter at Radio Jambo. The gorgeous lady has been able to amass and enable the audience, thanks to her unprecedented command of the Swahili language and her harmonious voice.
Here are things you probably didn't know about the renewed presenter.
1. She is married to a media personality (Tom Japanni) who works at Radio Maisha under Standard Group.
2. She worked with Radio Jambo before but parted ways in April 2017 after she decided to take a break from the radio industry. She later made a comeback to the same station where she currently works.
3. She hosts "Bustani la Massawe" a mid-morning show at Radio Jambo which is under Radio Africa.
4. Massage Japanni has also worked with Q Fm, a station that was owned by Nation Group before being poached to join Mediamax owned station Milele Fm.
5. She is married and a mother of three children.
Many thanks to you for being part of this like. Let me know how you liked it in the comment section below. Kindly follow me back for great content!
Content created and supplied by: Nyamwaro (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More