With no doubt business is good, as many people have become wealthy through it. However, it requires great determination, capital and idea. To help campus student, below is a list of business ideas that they can venture into because they require low capital and are easy to run.
1. Salon or barber shop. You can start by visiting your clients before you get enough money to rent a place.
2. Printing and photocopy. It is suitable in campus as students frequently need this services. You need to have a computer, photocopy and printing machine.
3. Selling girls handbags. Through your social media accounts like whatsapp you can post your products so as to advertise them.
4. Movie shop. It is one of the easiest if you already have a laptop or a computer.
5. Selling boiled eggs and smokies. It requires less than ksh 1000 to start. You only need to find a good location.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More