In the year 1991, the mighty Maseno University was established by Roman Catholic Church as a mission school for the deaf. This is the only university in Kenya that lies along the latitude 0°, equator. It is located in Maseno, Kisumu county in Nyanza region. Maseno University is approximately 25 kilometers away from Kisumu City. The big institution is known to offer degree, diploma and certificate courses to learners.
Below are some of the reasons why we can say that this is the best university in East Africa:
1. Maseno university is known to offer regular personalised teaching and academic discussions. This is made possible through their renown tutorial system.
2. The institution offers exclusive internship and work experience to both the local and international students.
3. This is the only university whose community around is known to be highly supportive and Inclusive towards the growth of the institution.
4. Irrespective of where you are coming from, Maseno University offer scholarships, bursaries and upkeep funds to all students.
5. It allows both undergraduate and postgraduate students to conduct research under supportive atmosphere.
6. Maseno University has more than 380 clubs and societies that students can join at their own pleasure.
7. The institution owns a world class library which provides ample reading and research space to students.
8. It has standard halls of residence for all students within the institution.
Content created and supplied by: @arapoutta (via Opera News )