- Prof George magoha research on male erectile dysfunction was once used during the invention of the Viagra and Cialis, the drugs were used to treat erection dysfunction.
- George Magoha has published 59 research papers, mostly on sexual dysfunction, which were reputed in international and national journals.
- Magoha's career in urology which was informed by the struggles that he witnessed while growing up of men unable to pass the urine.
- Prof likes jogging ,playing basketball at his own compound together with his son and he also plays a bit of golf.
- Prof is married to Dr Odudu Barbara, who is agynaecologist, and they have one child, Dr Michael Magoha who is a surgeon
- Prof enjoys and like planting trees at his rural farm so he likes the nature.
- He has done supervision to 38 theses of doctors in their postgraduate master's of medicine in surgery.
- Those are things i wish you new about Prof George .What majority of us knows is him being the VC of University of Nairobi.He is also the Current cabinet secretary of education.
Content created and supplied by: Eric_Gitonga (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More