The Kenya National Examination council is a body which administers secondary and primary school national examinations. They have provided the opportunity for students who did not sit for examination to fo examinations but as private students.
Here is how to register ;
You are required to visit the official KNEC website and download a registration form, fill it fully and submit it to KNEC.
You must have the following things for you to qualify as a private student ;
1. You must have a KCPE certificate.
2. You are required to have a Kenyan Birth certificate.
3. 2 passport - sized photos.
4. More than 3 years since you last sat for KCSE.
5. Not more than 2 years since you last sat for your KNEC examination for repeaters.
6. A school leaving certificate.
7. Sat and passed a test administered by KNEC.
8. Produce a letter of confirmation from the head teacher of the school center you will be taking the KNEC examination from.
Content created and supplied by: Nyambeki254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More