Sign in
Download Opera News App



College Education


What TSC Require To process Your Pension Dues

" Today we shared information on what we require for smooth processing of pension dues for teachers ".The teachers service commission TSC shared information today on what teachers Require to process their pension dues smoothly. Retiring teachers need to avail the following documents:

- The duly filled TSC clearance certificate.

- Two copies of Bank plate both sides.

- Two copies of national ID card both sides.

- Duly completed option to commute pension form in duplicate.

- Duly completed Lamp sum payment form.

- Two copies of all the promotion letters/certificate.

- The earliest copy of Payslip showing the women and children's pension scheme WCPS deductions for the male teachers.

- Copies of marriage certificate/affidavit to confirm names for married teachers who documents have different names.

- For the teachers who served as untrained teachers they are asked to attach the NSSF statement.

- two copies copies of the KRA pin certificate.

Content created and supplied by: CarolyneciousNewsHub (via Opera News )

Bank Payslip TSC


Load app to read more comments