" Today we shared information on what we require for smooth processing of pension dues for teachers ".The teachers service commission TSC shared information today on what teachers Require to process their pension dues smoothly. Retiring teachers need to avail the following documents:
- The duly filled TSC clearance certificate.
- Two copies of Bank plate both sides.
- Two copies of national ID card both sides.
- Duly completed option to commute pension form in duplicate.
- Duly completed Lamp sum payment form.
- Two copies of all the promotion letters/certificate.
- The earliest copy of Payslip showing the women and children's pension scheme WCPS deductions for the male teachers.
- Copies of marriage certificate/affidavit to confirm names for married teachers who documents have different names.
- For the teachers who served as untrained teachers they are asked to attach the NSSF statement.
- two copies copies of the KRA pin certificate.
Content created and supplied by: CarolyneciousNewsHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More