Mathematics evolved from simple counting, to calculation,then measurements and eventually to a systematic study of shapes.
Here are some top tip secrets to be a mathematics wizard.
1.Love mathematics and it will love you too. This implies eliminating bad attitude towards mathematics.
2. Attempt at least 3 unique mathematical challenges every day. Mathematics training boosts brain function and I turn makes one a great mathematician.
3. Imagine yourself explaining the problem. Mimic the teacher as this would enable you must most of the concepts.
4. Avoid postponing questions, always ask why before the teacher gets to the next level.
5. Accept your grade and work towards improving it. Nothing good comes from laziness.
6. Make personalized time table to avoid time wastage.
7. Enjoy doing mathematics, you don't have to froun. Speak to yourself doing mathematics.
8. Revise at least 5 KCSE Mathematics past questions every single day.
By so doing, you'll be shocked at how fast you can handle a paper meant to be 2½ hours within an hour
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More