The one hundred percent transition programme allowed all the students who sat for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) in 2020. The Ministry of Education though Pr. George Magoha during the release of the results directed that;
1. All students who scored C+(plus) qualify for placement in Universities to pursue bachelor' s degrees.
2. The minimum entry grade for diploma courses was set at a C- (minus)
3. For craft courses the passmark is a D- (minus)
4. Students with E are eligible to take artisan courses.
In line with these directives, Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) opened the first application and revision of courses which ended on June 11th. To get the placement results, students are expected to open the Kenya University and colleges placement services portal. Here are the process by which student is expected to follow while checking university being placed.
1. Open the kuccps portal and fill in the required details.
2. Fill in the Kenya certificate of secondary education index number in the first space.
3. Fill in the year which the candidate sat for the examination.
4. Use your Kenya certificate of primary education as password or use your birth certificate number as a password.
5. After filling in the details click the login button.
6. After login process is complete then click the menu and you click to the dash board which will show whether you have been place or not.
7. If you have not been place in a college or university then you can apply for the second time but make sure that you have mpesa transaction code which you use in the first application.
8 There are some of the students what have been placed in a university but they don' t want to join the university. There is an option for you that you can click the menu and you will find the option of transfer. You can transfer to your favourite university.
KUCCPS will start the second application and revision phase of the courses today 22rd June. up to the 5th of July. Kindly visit the KUCCPS website for more details.
Content created and supplied by: Countrywidenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More