There are many undergraduates who have graduated and are looking for internship or attachment opportunities to give them a hand of experience and training in the market industry. Below are some available industrial training and attachment opportunities available ana most of them start in January. You can visit their pages for more information on the way of application and the requirements or qualifications.
1. Kenya Revenue Authority Industrial Attachment It starts from January to March. The application is online and it's deadline date for application is on 21st of November 2021.
2. Kenya Power and Lighting Company Industrial Attachment Opportunities. The intake is on January. Application deadline is 21st November
3. Teachers Service Commission (TSC).Internship Opportunities for Secretariat.
4. Internship Opportunitie At United Nations Nairobi Office is open currenty.
5.Nakuru County is looking for interns who will be paid for their work .There are 550 Positions to apply for.
6. KEMRI internship opportunities are also open.
7. Equity Bank is also offering internship opportunities for the graduates. You can visit their website or offices for more information.
8.Media Council of Kenya Industrial Placement programmes is offering offering opportunity for placements.
9. AMREF is also hiring Intern Students
10. At Embu University internship opportunities for the undergraduates is Open. Apply now.
Content created and supplied by: SENIORBIGMAN (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More