Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Politics




Immigration policy

Lost your KCPE or KCSE certificate this is how you can replace it.

Loosing your national examination certificates is always normal.For one to be considered for a job you need to provide original copies of certificates.

The Kenya national examination council is responsible for replacing them.The process is a little bit tiresome.

We look at the requirements and procedure for you to be able to replace your certificate.


1.Recommendation letter from the county director of education or headteacher.

2.A police abstract which indicates the loss of the certificate.

3.Recommendation letter from employer to KNEC where necessary.

4.One color passport of the applicant.

5.Copy of national Id or passport.

6.Original birth certificate and parent national identification card for minors.

Replacement process

Click in the section indicated lost certificate after logging into the KNEC portal.

Fill in the details required and upload the required documents.

Pay the fee required and you will be eligible to collect the certificate from KNEC offices after 2 weeks.

Note that this applies to those who sat for KCPE from 2013 and below .

Content created and supplied by: AlvaroRodriguez (via Opera News )



Load app to read more comments