KASNEB is one of most entrusted examination body which helps in production of qualified personels in sector of accounting and Business courses. Many employers nowadays look for any qualified people with added advantage of KASNEB courses. This has rised the demand for professional course such as CIFA and CPA. Incase you need to enroll for Kasneb CPA professional course you must have either of the following.
1. Attained secondary school level certificate with aggregate of atleast grade of C+ or it's equivalent provided the applicant has obtained a minimum grade of C+ in both English and Mathematics.
2. Advanced education certificate with atleast two principal passes provided that the applicant has credit in Mathematics and English in secondary education level.
3. KASNEB technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
4. A degree from recognized university.
5. Such other certificate or diploma as may be approved by KASNEB.
With either of those qualifications you are set to start CPA professional course. Remember during online application of the course you must upload a certificate to certify the qualifications. Thanks for reading this article.
Content created and supplied by: djflykicks (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More