It is not totally your fault if you cannot solve these math problems in a simpler and faster way. Maybe it is because you don't know how to simplify any math question. Many of you will be now familiar with math tricks as a result of this post, as we have provided you with a list of them.
1. If you want to remember Pi, there are a few things you can do.
2. When you are multiplying by 6, 7, 8, and 9 using your hands only, follow the step below
3. Follow this method to calculate the percentage of a number.
4. Quickly multiplying significant numbers in your head.
5. Would you like to learn the 'nine times' table? Follow this procedure
6. The easiest way to add and subtract fractions is through the butterfly method
7. The technique below is effective for finding a fraction of a whole number.
8. When changing values from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa, follow these steps.
9. Use this example to multiply a number by 11: E.g. 11 x 32
Photos: Courtesy of shutterstock
Content created and supplied by: nakurunews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More