Buruburu Girls High School will be reopening back next week after the dorm caught fire.
Students in that school have been given tough measures to follow when the school is reopening back.
Students have been asked to do the following when they reopen back:
1) Ensure that they fully pay the school fees.
2) Students have been asked to pay ksh. 1, 500 to facilitate the building back of the domitory that caught fire.
3) Form four and form three have been asked to report on Monday 8th November 2021 at exactly 9:00 am.
4) Form two and form one students have been asked to report on Tuesday 9th November 2021.
5) Students have been asked not to carry any type of perfume in the school.
6) Parents have been told to ensure that they drop children at the school gate and go because no car will beb allowed in the school compound.
7) In the video that was seen going around teachers have informed Kenyans that there was a mattress down to caution the students.
8) Parents have been asked not to transfer the children because measures have been put in place such thing will not happen again.
In other education news Moi University Students have also been asked to report back on Monday 8th November 2021 after the staff went on a strike a week ago.
Content created and supplied by: Fredopr (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More