1. You are uninterested. Having to spend several hours in lectures of a course you do not like can be very frustrating. It is best to pursue something you enjoy and close to your interests.
2. When forced to study a certain course. Many students face pressure from their family and friends on the course they choose.
3. Being constantly stressed. With no doubt school comes with its own stress but doing something you do not love will make you feel miserable all the time.
4. Studying one course but your thoughts desire for another. When this happens it is best to switch to the other course.
5. Intentionally failing to attend lectures and lose of focus. It might be common to most students but if yours is beyond usual experience, then something does not seem right.
6. Having doubts about your choice of course even after some years of study in the program. There is a big probability you have chosen a wrong course.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More