1. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Most of the graduates land a job after few months of graduation. However, it requires hard work and dedication.
2. Bachelor of Architecture. Most of those who have pursued this course choose the route of self employment while others get employed in larger companies.
3. Bachelor of Education. It is suitable for one who has a passion for teaching and education to pursue.
4. Bachelor of Engineering. It covers areas such as electrical, mechanical and civil engineering. One can be employed either in public or private sectors.
5. Bachelor of Computer Science. The demand continues to rise as the field of computing is diverse and broad.
6. Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Trainees are taught to diagnose and treat diseases and injury of the oral region. There are less people studying this course. It takes five years of study to complete.
8. Bachelor of Law. There is always a demand for lawyers and judges, and are paid very well.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More