The Education Cabinet Secretary, Professor George Magoha, had announced that the form one selection will be done on 15th June 2021. However, this process was expected to be done on 28th May 2021 but it was postponed due to the circumstances that were not explained by the CS but he insisted that the candidates will join form one in July 2021 as announced earlier and nothing will change.
The following are the online steps that you are required to follow to know the secondary school that a candidate has be been chosen to join once the process of selection is done. Remember after knowing the secondary school that a candidate has be been chosen to join, you can also download the admission letter:
1. Find any gadget that uses internet connection like the computer, laptop or smartphone. Apart from any of these gadgets, you must also make sure that you van access a strong or an active internet connection.
2. On your gadget of choice, visit the ministry of education website by typing the following link:
3. After opening the link, look for the County and Sub-county where the candidate sat for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) Exams then choose it.
4. Type in the candidate's full Index Number in the space provided the click submit.
5. You will see admission letter at the bottom of the screen or at the bottom of the page then click on the download and print option.
6. After downloading and printing the admission letter successfully, you will be able to know the secondary school where the candidate has been chosen to join.
Thank you for reading this and please comment and make sure to share widely to family and friends then follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Physter35 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More