It has never been easy being a student due to lots of distractions one has to deal with. There is a need to know how to balance between studies and social life.
1. Set your own study goals. They offer guidance and direction. However never set high unrealistic goals, that will deny you time to get involved in extracurricular activities.
2. Prepare a work schedule which shows what to be done at a particular time. Make sure to prioritize tasks of high value.
3. Avoid procrastination. This is because it piles up work hence more pressure. It might be difficult for students as a result of numerous distractions.
4. Seek help from more experienced students and teachers. Never be afraid or shy to seek advice whenever you face social or academic challenges.
5. Do not always be docile by accepting all decisions from others. At times friends may indulge you into detrimental activities. Despite that it is important to have fun as a student, know your aim of being in school.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More