Many students have disregarded some courses offered in universities due to various reasons. However, all courses are marketable but there are others that have high employment rates than other.
1. Bachelor of sports science. Students are taught about coaching, fitness, physical education and sports management. Graduates end up becoming gym instructors and personal trainers.
2. Bachelor of philosophy. Despite that it an interesting course as it broadens ones thinking capacity, a good number of students are unwilling to pursue it.
3. Bachelor of anthropology and archelogy. Trainees are trained on the study of man, culture, languages and archaeological remains. It is becoming less as people and culture are constantly changing.
4. Bachelor of hospitality. It deals with things related to catering and hotel management. Some students ignore this course with an assumption that for one to undertake it they must have connection somewhere.
5. Bachelor of political science. Students are prepared on the functioning of governments and the political system. It is not a guarantee that one who pursue it will be able to express their political views.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More