Sign in
Download Opera News App





How to Replace Lost KCPE and KCSE Certificate Online

KCPE and KCSE are important certificates to every Kenyan citizen. Loosing them may be a huge hindrance to securing employment.

Replacing the two certificates can be difficult if you do not know how to go about it. The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) has an online website or portal that you can use to replace your certificate without going to Nairobi to follow up.

There is a site called "The query Management Information System (QMIS)". It is an electronic platform for online submission and processing of queries relating to examination results such as certification of examination results for candidates who have lost their certificates, confirmation of examination results and equation of foreign qualifications.

To be able to access this, first you have to register for the QMIS system. You just open the KNEC website using your computer or mobile phone, then click on the QMIS and then click register button on the QMIS. After registering, you will receive log in details in your email. Then now you will be able to log in and do everything you want.

But there are some documents you must have to be able to replace these certificates. Below are the documents:

1) Copy of the certificates or results slip sworn legal affidavit on the identity of the applicant.

2) Letter of recommendation from employer to KNEC police abstract.

3) Copy of identification card (ID) or passport or birth certificate.

With the above, you will be able to replace your lost certificates anytime and anywhere in Kenya.

Content created and supplied by: Jonaobonyo (via Opera News )

KCPE KCSE KNEC Kenyan Management Information System


Load app to read more comments