Education is arguably the modern day key to success. In one way or the other, the quality of teaching influences your way thinking by a large scale in your life and the best schools offering this knowledge are in your location. Here are the top 10 most expensive schools in Kenya.
A tweet read, "If you have friends and relatives whose kids sat for KCPE and yours too, Kindly share with them before all positions are taken. They are excellent in performance and are very affordable."
1. International School of Kenya, Ksh 2.07m tution fee per term.
2. Greensted International, Nakuru, - Kshs 1.01m.
3. St. Andrews School, Turi, - Kshs 994, 500.
4. Brookehouse,- Kshs 830,000.
5. Peponi, Ruiri, - Kshs 792,000.
6. Hillcrest, Nairobi, - Kshs 782,310.
7. Braeburn Imani International, Thika, - Kshs 827,800.
8. Gems Cambridge, - Kshs 718,480.
9. Banda School,- Kshs 695,000.
10. Kenton College Preparatory, - Kshs 675,918.
Content created and supplied by: Feisty_additon (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More