The recent cases of arson in schools and student unrest have put the Ministry of Education on high alert. This has forced The Ministry of Education to release new sets of rules and regulations to curb the rampant cases in schools.
One months now has already elapse since the reopening of schools early January. So far almost 10 plus schools.
1. Bukembe Boys, Bungoma County
2. Kabianga Boys High School, Kericho County
3. Cheborge Boys High School, Kericho County
4. Kimulot Boys High School, Bomet County
5. Chemasis, Bungoma County
6. Kirimari Boys Secondary School, Embu County
7. Kipsoen Boys High School, Elgeyo Marakwet County
8. Kituro High School, Baringo County
9. Kisumu Boys High School, Kisumu County
10. Kimilili, Bungoma County
11. Kapsogut Boys high School, Kericho County
12. Mukiuru, Meru County
13. Khasoko, Bungoma County
14. Tengecha Boys High School, Kericho County
Indiscipline cases have also gone up with worrying reports of students stabbing, attacking, and beating up teachers in some schools.
Yesterday The ministry of Education, in a circular to all headtechers as well as principals with boarding section have been urged to live within the school compound. This is to enable them enforce discipline
Content created and supplied by: Peterkipkemoi42 (via Opera News )