Below are some of the courses that will always be on high demand in Kenya.
1. Degree in Information Technology. With technological advancement,comes IT expert. Organizations will always require experts to handle all their IT work making a degree in IT very marketable and highly demanded course in Kenya.
2. Degree in Health Sciences. It includes medicine and surgery,pharmacy,clinical medicine,nursing,medical laboratory among others.
3. Finance and Accounting. Companies will always need accountants and financial experts.
4. Engineering. It comprises of civil, electrical and mechanical engineering. Though an engineering course is considered to be hard but it will always be marketable.
5. Communication sciences. It comprises of anchors, editors, presenters, hosts, reporters etc. It is suitable for those with passion in journalism and mass communication.
6. Software engineering. Their main role is to program and design computer system software.
4. Degree in Architecture. It continues to be marketable with the increase in number of real estate firms in the country.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More