1. Diploma in engineering courses. Engineers are in demand these days. The most popular engineering courses are civil, electrical and mechanical engineering.
2. Diploma in business management. This course focuses on management studies and organizational behaviors.
3. Diploma in architecture. It covers aspects such as planning, designing, surveying and project management. The course is 2 years long.
4. Diploma in hospitality management. Many people think it is not a promising choice. However, it still holds lots of promise. It is all about the passion you have.
5. Diploma in maritime courses. Some of such courses are marine engineering and sailor diploma. It is best offered in Technical University of Mombasa.
6. Diploma in medical related courses. Students are trained to be skilled healthcare professionals. There are many private and government hospitals hence being marketable.
7. Diploma in IT related courses. They are suitable for those who are passionate about computer hardware and software.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More