Every parent’s wish is to give their children the best education that would prepare them to be self-reliant in the future.
Several schools in Kenya can nurture the best out of your kid because they are excellent in performance and are very affordable.
If you have a child who sat for the 2020 KCPE exams and wishes they get the best and quality education that will equip them with the best skills needed in the job market, then the following are a few schools for you.
2. Greensteds International School in Nakuru with its tuition per term being KSH 1,010,000, which is equivalent to $11,085. www.greenstedsschool.com
3. St. Andrews School, Turi which charges KSH 994,500 ($10,915) per term. www.standrewsturi.com
4. Brookhouse School in Nairobi, which charges a term fee of KSH830,000 ($9,110). www.brookhouse.ac.ke
5. Peponi School in Ruiru is charging a tuition fee of KSH 792,000 ($8,690) per term. www.peponihouseschool.co.ke
6. Hillcrest School in Nairobi charging a tuition fee of KSH 782,310 ($8,585) per term. www.hillcrest.ac.ke
7. Braeburn Imani International School in Thika has its charges being KSH 727,800 or $7,990 per term. www.imani.braeburn.com
8. Gems Cambridge International School in Nairobi charging only KSH 718,480 (&7,885) per term. www.gemscambridgeinternationalschool-nairobi.com
9. Banda School in Nairobi, which charges tuition at KSH 695,000 ($7,625) per term. www.bandaschool.com
10. Kenton College Preparatory School also in Nairobi, charges termly tuition fees of KSH 675,918 or $7,415. www.kentonschoolnairobi.com
As relatively affordable as they are, don’t hesitate to give your child the best.
Content created and supplied by: J.Arness (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More