Every learner aspires to reach the pinnacle of his or her chosen profession. Kenya offers a diverse range of academic opportunities, including science and the arts. Kenya's unemployment rate is significant, and every learner should enroll in a course that would enable him or her to find work quickly. In this essay, I'll discuss some of Kenya's most marketable courses.
1. Law. A law degree or diploma is marketable in Kenya, and graduates from this sector have an easy time finding work. Kenyan lawyers are handsomely compensated. If you meet the requirements for this course, now is the time to enroll in your preferred college or institution.
2. Engineering. A degree in engineering will provide you with numerous opportunities for success in life, as you will be able to seek employment from a variety of organizations or practice self-employment by founding your own business.
3. Medicine. In Kenya, medicine and medical-related courses are in demand. Graduates of this program find work in the government and other health-related institutions. This is the course to take if you excel at sciences.
4. Statistics. This course necessitates a basic understanding of mathematics. Statisticians are among Kenya's highest-paid workers. This is the course to take if you have a strong grasp of mathematics.
5. Commerce. In today's Kenya, commerce and other business-related courses are among the most marketable. We have accounting and business management professionals in this course. This is the course to take if you excel at business studies.
Those are some of Kenya's current marketable courses. Despite the fact that Kenya has a high unemployment rate, students should choose their courses carefully in order to find work in the future.
Content created and supplied by: Mwenga1152 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More