Sign in
Download Opera News App



How To Replace A Lost KCPE Or KCSE Original Certificate

According to section 10 (1) (d) of the Kenya National Examination Council Act it is supposed to provide replacement of lost Certificates if the candidate provide the proof of loss in the original.

To replace a lost KCPE or KCSE certificate do the following.

Step 1) Go to Knec.portal and click on the lost Certificates.

Step 2) Fill in the details that you will be asked.

Step 3) Upload the documents that you will be needed.

Step 4) Pay the fee that you will be required and after 15 days your certificate will be ready for collection.

Step 5) Collect the certificate in the Kenya National Examination Council offices.

The documents that will be required include:

1) Copy of of your certificate or result slip.

2) Letter to the CEO from either the Head teacher or from the sub county director of Education.

3) A police abstract that is indicating the loss of your certificate.

4) An affidavit of the lost Certificate.

5) A letter from the employer to KNEC if it is applicable.

6) a copy of your national Identification card.

7) For minors a birth certificate.

Follow me for more information about the same information.

Share this information widely.

Content created and supplied by: Maryopr (via Opera News )

KCPE KNEC Kenya Kenya National Examination Council Knec.portal


Load app to read more comments