It is a dream for all students to get employed after completing their studies and doing well in school. In order to avoid landing in any unfortunate situation, it is good to make sure you choose your course wisely.
1. Bachelor of medicine and surgery. Very few students are able to study and complete the 6 year course, which makes it more marketable.
2. Bachelor of software engineering. In this generation almost everything depends on internet. The most exciting thing about it is that you can be self employed but still be able to secure a lot of money.
3. Bachelor of statistics. Despite that it is a tricky course, one would never regret studying it for it is highly in market.
4. Bachelor of nursing. Just like medicine and surgery, it will never run out of market. Our country needs more medics everyday.
5. Bachelor of civil engineering. It has been at the top when it comes to engineering courses. It takes four years of study to complete.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More