Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

Fire Burns Down Laboratory In Moi Girls Eldoret

Moi Girls high school woke up with shock early today after the school laboratory was on fire.The students are reportedly safe and no one was injured during the fire incidence.

The cause of the fire is said to be gas leakage in the laboratory that turned in to sparkles of fire after reaction with oxygen.The School administration is yet to come up with clear report on how the laboratory technician and the gas system was out of control and the damages caused by the fire.

Many citizens in the country were glad to here that no student was hurt during the fire outbreak sighing with prayers to the Almighty God.Moi Girls Eldoret is one of the Top National Schools in the country that registered outstanding performance in the 2021 KCSE results released by the Minister of Education Professor George Magoha.

Thanks for reading this article.Please share and follow for more stories.

Content created and supplied by: Alexisthenewsguys (via Opera News )

Eldoret Moi

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments