1. That the March series exam is scheduled to begin on 12th and your respective
Institution should update you on the reporting dates for all March KNEC series.
2. That the July KNEC series has been pushed to January next year and all students (all years) are expected to have reported to the institution by 26th of October. Respective Institutions shall issue reporting dates.
3. That the 2020 May KASNEB exams has been pushed to November and KASNEB TVET students shall be directed further on reporting dates by respective Institution and not latethan 26th of October.
4. That all KNEC November 2020 Candidates shall report back on 15th of February 2021 and shall sit for their exam on May 2020.
5. That new admission and reporting of all self-sponsored and KUCCPS TVET and TTC students shall commence on February the 15th 2021.
Henceforth: We advise all TVET students to be psychologically, emotionally and financially prepared for the phased reopening.
We advise students to apply for 1 st time and subsequent HELB application in the new HELBportal and for subsequent (second time) by downloading the HELB application and applying for the loan.
However the planed dates are subject to change depending on prevailing information and trend on Covid-19 infection.
Content created and supplied by: Mavin_Mabonga (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More