Sign in
Download Opera News App

Education

 

Primary Education

 

2 Primary School Pupils Die in a House Fire Incident After Reportedly Going Back to Pick a Bicycle

Two children from one family have reportedly died in Laikipia after their house caught fire today evening. According to sources, the incident happened at Kwa Huku near St Luke's PCEA Church in Laikipia County.

It is said that when the fire broke out, the two boys who were living with their grandfather who is a retired teacher escaped from the scene unhurt when the fire was almost consuming the whole house. However, the two boys had forgotten their bicycle and they had to go back.

Regrettably, the boys returned to the house to pick their bicycle that they had just bought a few days ago. The fire had already burnt down the house and they were not able to come out alive.

The two children are believed to be pupils at Wathituga Primary School in class 7and 2 respectively. It has also been revealed that it is the same school where their grandfather used to teach before retiring. Kenyans have now sent their heartfelt condolences to the close family members of these two children. They have wished God to give them peace.

Content created and supplied by: TheInformer (via Opera News )

Kenyans Kwa Huku Laikipia St Luke Wathituga

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments