From the interviews which were carried out in May 2020 to fill the vacant positions of Vocational and Technical Trainers in the State Department of Vocational and Technical Training.
The names of successful trainers have been released together with the dates of picking their appointment letters and the official documents required to be submitted.
The following have been selected to fill the advertised posts as trainers in various sections in the Vocational and Technical Training Colleges across the country.
The dates to pick the appointment letters for selected TVET trainers are as follows;
The selected candidates have been requested to pick their appointment letters from the State Department offices located on 24th floor Teleposta Towers Room 2413(Conference Room) on the dates indicated below as per the areas of specialization shown;
1. Aquaculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Value Addition, Agricultural General, Welding and Fabrication. Monday 19th October 2020.
2. Building and Civil Engineering. Wednesday 21st October 2020.
3. Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Production, Mechatronics, Mechatronics Engineering, Water Technology, Tourism and Telecommunication. Thursday 22nd October 2020.
4. Chemical Engineering, Leather Technology, Hospitality, Secretariat Studies, Petroleum/ Geo- Science, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Clothing and Textiles, Clothing Technology/Textile, Architecture, Food and Beverage. Friday 23rd October 2020.
5. Computer Studies/ICT. Monday 26th October 2020.
6. Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering. Tuesday 27th October 2020.
7. Nutrition and Diabetics, Automotive Engineering and Land Survey. Wednesday 28th October 2020.
8. Medical Laboratory, Pharmacy, Medical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Technology. Thursday 29th October 2020.
The selected candidates are required to submit the following documents upon acceptance of the offer on appointment. The documents will be both original and copies to the Director HRM and D for appointment proccessing;
1. Copy of Kenya National Identity Card.
2. KRA Pin Certificate
3. Birth Certificate
4. Academic and Professional Certificates.
5. Dully filled Medical Certificate Form GP 69
6. PSC2 Form (Revised 2016)
7. Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities Form (PSC 2b).
8. Next of Kin Form
9. Two (2) Coloured passport size photograph.
Below is the list;
Share, like and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Izoh990 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More