Education is the only gift that a parent can gift his/her children. Today, life without education is not interesting at all though there some people who make it in life even without education papers. That is their luck, but generally to be successful in life you must have education. If you have just finished your secondary School level and you are stressed on what next now that you didn't qualify for university, I want to tell you there is still an opportunity to further your studies.
1. Certificate in business administration. Today, many people in Kenya have invested so much in businesses, so their is need for people to manage their businesses, if you have studied business in high school, this is your course if you got a D plain and above.
2. Certificate in information technology, today organizations and businesses are operating through technology. Everything is being done on computers. With knowledge in IT you will be in a good position to get job in Kenya.
3. Certificate in electrical and electronic engineering, this is a course to do if you are good in science, more so in chemistry and physics, a knowledge in mathematics is also highly needed. Everywhere in Kenya, electrical works is there. This is a good course for you.
4. Certificate in catering and accomodations operations, this is a very decent course in Kenya. Many people have invested in building of accomodations houses so there is a need to do this course since the opportunity for jobs are there.
5. Certificate in purchasing and supplies. Today companies have started supplying their products and services to their customers in their places. People with knowledge in purchasing and supplies are need in these companies. I encourage you to do this course.
Content created and supplied by: Isaackyalo278 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More