Sign in
Download Opera News App

Economy&Finance

 

Business

 

Billionaires

Here's a List Of The Top 10 Wealthiest Families In Kenya 2022

According to the latest Forbes report, Kenya is one of the richest countries in Africa and the wealthiest in East Africa community. It's a home of several multi-billionaire families. Some of this families members made it to the list of the richest people in Africa. Kenya has a lot of hidden billionaires, millionaires, trillionares and multi-billionaires. Most of these richest families are wealthy businessmen and some are well known politicians.

Despite producing some of the wealthiest families in East Africa, the gap between the rich and the poor keeps on increasing year in year out. The statistics states that less than 0.1% (around 8,300 people) own more wealth compared to the remaining 99.9% (over 44 million people).

However, ever since Kenya attained independence in 1965, there has been improvements in terms development There has been growth in infrastructure and economy as well. This is the reason why this countries has been producing wealth people each and every year.

When you look at where Kenya is now at the moment and compare it with the past, there has been great change. The countries is now full of tycoons from different parts of the country. This tycoons has created dynasties that will run down this nation from generation to generation.

The family wealth is the combination of heritage, quality, values of tradition, authenticity and last but not least lineage. Family wealth normally offer a universal appeal unlike individual wealth. The wealthy families would have enough to their family in good shape in the next 5 to 6 generations if they stopped working today. This is because wealth is normally passed from generation to generation. Here is the list of the wealthiest families in Kenya in 2022 according to the Forbes Report.

Content created and supplied by: Alerts_News (via Opera News )

Africa East Africa Forbes Kenya

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments