1) Increasing the amount of goods and the number of times your customers buy from your business, this can be done by lowering price by a small margin so that your customers can have more buying power, this will enable you to be able to earn more money as you will be able experience more profit.
2) Ensuring every investment that you venture into brings a reasonable profit, each investment brings back profits that will enable you to be able support the operation cost of producing the products, and at the same time remain with a reasonable amount left.
3) Increase your profit margin in your business so as to be able to earn more money, this is done by lowering the production cost while maintaining the quality of the product. This will make you able to use less money in the production of commodities.
4) Using creative advertisement so that it can be an improvement of your previous advertisement, you should also consider to use advertisements which are offered at a cheaper price compared to others. Advertisement will enable you to be able to bring in more customers, selling more goods and hence earning more money.
5) Raise the prices of your goods while improving their quality, improving the quality of the product will make your customer be able to accept any price that you place on your goods or products.
6) Increasing the number of referrals from your customers, when your customers give good comments to other people about your business, it gives other people the desire to come and check if what they heard was true. This will help you improve your sales since more people will be coming to buy your products.
7) Finally, you should get rid of very costly services that you do not require, removing unwanted costs will make you able to reduce the production costs, hence making you to increase the profit.
Content created and supplied by: Anyiti_jim (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More