Debts are very good in developing a country if and only they are used well, many countries in the world even those that are considered as the richest have debts most of which they borrowed from their internal banks during the period that they were strengthening their economies.
Here are the countries with the highest debts in the world;
1. USA with a debt of $18 286 trillion.
2. The United Kingdom with a debt of $7 499 trillion.
3. France with a debt of $5 250 trillion.
4. Germany with a debt of $5 084 trillion.
5. Netherlands with a debt of $4 124 trillion.
6. Luxembourg with a debt of $3 900 trillion.
7. Japan with a debt of $3 408 trillion.
8. Italy with a debt of $2 285 trillion.
9. Ireland with a debt of $2 236 trillion.
10. Spain with a debt of $2 036 trillion.
Content created and supplied by: Kevin.d (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More