1. Do what you know and love
Focus on a product that you know, love, and understand, it’s easier to become an expert and to get excited
2. If your product sucks, don’t sell it — if you wouldn’t use it, don’t sell
3. Reviews are real and important — consumers express themselves so be ready to defend yourself.
4. Having an amazing customer service is critical — resolve issues AND make customers happy
5. If you don’t set yourself apart from everyone else, you’re doomed
6. It’s all about marketing — you need to get people to know about your product! It’s the hardest piece of the entrepreneur puzzle because everyone is competing for the same eyeballs.
7. Shipping is expensive — packages have a hard time making it to their destinations 100% of the time. International is whole other ball game. Heavy packages are expensive to ship, and info products aren’t ship so profits are much higher.
8. You need to be constantly thinking and innovating — don’t get comfortable. Constantly think about how to be better.
9. The competition is out there — be willing to do what it takes to success. The more successful, the more competition however.
Content created and supplied by: Geffongoz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More