1. Easy coach - Easy coach has won more than ten rewards of better performance in Kenya. The bus was founded by Azym Dossa in 2003. Owns more than one hundred buses with 37 branches across Kenya.
2. Modern coast express - The bus is one of the best managed companies with over 60 buses and operates in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
3. Tahmed Bus - Works within the top towns of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania owning more than 50 buses.
4. Guardian Angel - The company is owned by the family of the late Ong'era Moturi and operates in towns across Kenya.
5. Transline classic - The bus was founded in 2005 and operates to North Eastern and Rift valley regions.
6. Dreamline express - The bus company is managed by Abdulraham Abdulaziz and works in major towns within kenya.
7. Simba coach - The bus operates within kenya towns and expands it's services to outside Kenya.
Other majors buses include; Crown bus, Mash East Africa and Horizon coach.
Content created and supplied by: Okay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More