1. Kenya Airways. Students are trained right from the grass root, also have a good reputation of paying them before they begin a full time employment.
2. UN. Initially they did not pay even a single penny. Due to public demand, they began paying attached students across the globe.
4. Bidco and Chandaria. They are also a lucrative job sectors with a good pay for their trainee students.
5. Java House. They pay attached students the same way they would pay employees though only based on entry level.
6. Cytonn. This investment firm has a good reputation of giving attached students good allowance to cater for their needs.
7. Coca Cola. It is one of the leading firm in beverages, and it also offers a lucrative venture for those looking to begin their career.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More