Below are some of the interventions directed by the head of state.
1. Reduction of electricity cost by 30% by or before the 24th Dec by the Ministry of Energy.
2. The Ministry of Energy and petroleum should also look for interventions to lower the prices of petrol and fuel prices by the 24th of December.
3. The Nation treasury should allocate money for the rollout of the 3rd phase of the Kazi Mtaani program.
4. Banks and financial institutions should not list those debtors with unpaid loans of 5 Million and below in the CRB until September 2022. Those listed in CRB between October 2020 to date with loans of 5M and below should be scrapped out of the list until September 2022.
5. The Dusk to dawn curfew should be lifted with immediate effect.
6. Congregants in church to be increased from 1/3 to 2/3 so long as they adhere to Covid 19 measures such as wearing masks and social distancing.
Content created and supplied by: Wambumac (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More